When looking for experienced Modified Bitumen roofing installation, look no further. MWW, Inc. Roofing has been servicing SWFL since 1949. We’ve installed and repaired low-sloped and flat commercial roofs across Florida. And, the leak-resistant Modified Bitumen roof system has our highest recommendation. It’s durable, flexible, resistant to punctures, and can handle heavy foot traffic.
Time-tested for over 40 years, Modified Bitumen rolled roofing is your commercial solution. Trusted for schools, hotels, stadiums, manufacturing plants and more. Long-Lasting Modified Bitumen Roofing Systems Modified bituminous roofing has similarities to conventional tar and gravel flat roofs. It’s an evolution of asphalt roofing, with several distinct advantages.
• Modified rolled roofing lasts 40+ years
• It’s the longest-lasting commercial roofing system
• Hot or cold applied, it’s the most puncture-resistant of any roof type
• The flexible materials make it durable under changing weather conditions
• It has excellent resistance to ultraviolet rays and chemicals
• It’s widely available in many different colors
• And it holds up under heavy foot traffic
Quality Modified Bitumen Roofing Materials
We’ll offer you a wide range of roofing materials from medium to high grade. Along with our almost 70 years of experience, comes long relationships with suppliers. Ensuring you the best prices on
- Modified roofing membranes
- Coatings, cement, adhesives
- Asphalt with smooth or granulated surface
Plywood of various grades Modified roofing systems and installation prices vary.
It depends on the size of your commercial building and the materials used. But dollar for dollar We promise to give you the best quality and the longest lasting roof. Modified Bitumen Roofing Installation Processes For maximum durability and life expectancy, modified roll roofing installation requires high-quality roofers and materials. From asphalt to plywood and coatings to cement, MWW, Inc. Roofing maintains its very high standards to give your roof the longest possible life.
Depending on your commercial building needs we will recommend one of the following
- Heat application – we melt the seams of the asphalt together to create a watertight seal
- Hot mopping – like that used on conventional flat roofs
- Cold applied and self-adhesive – two newer applications without the hot asphalt odors.
Why Contact Us For Your Modified Bitumen Roofing Needs?
All our commercial roofs are Energy Star rated to save you money for years to come. Along with full installation, we also provide Bitumen roof repair and leak repair. Modified roofing systems and installation prices vary. It depends on the size of your commercial building and the materials used. But dollar for dollar we promise to give you the best quality and the longest lasting roof.
Contact Us Today For A Free Modified Bitumen Roofing Estimate From high rise condos and hotels to school districts and event centers, MWW, Inc. Roofing has been providing the very best in roofing needs since 1949.
We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured experts in Modified Bitumen roofing installations and repairs. We proudly service Ft Myers, Cape Coral, Ft Myers Beach, Sanibel, Captiva, Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples, Marco Island, Lehigh Acres.
For a Free onsite Modified Bitumen roofing estimate call MWW, Inc. Roofing today at (239) 567-3088.